I was a part of a group that stayed at 3 Valley Gap on September 12th. When we arrived, they were well prepared for our group and anticipating our arrival.
There's lots of parking (even for motorhomes or large vehicles) and the hotel portion is tucked down below the highway to eliminate noise.
We were fortunate to do one of the ghost town tours, and it did not disappoint. The amount of history in that place is unbelievable. It's so nice to see the family all still working at the property that was built 50 years ago.
It's easy to drive past, but there's so much to stop and look at. I can't wait to go back with my own family. Kids would love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke