My wife and I stayed at the Three Valley Lake Chateau during August this year.
The view of the lake from all the rooms is quite spectacular.
The staff are very friendly and always happy to help.
The décor is a little tired but the location makes up for this.
We had an evening meal and breakfast in the restaurant which was basic but still very enjoyable.
Our stay was only for one night but with the facilities available to you, a longer stay would be worth while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town