we've just spent a night at the Three Valley Gap Motor Inn. It was a one night stop over while we were touring the Rockie Mountains. The view at this location was beautiful, with a waterfall, well layed-out gardens, and pristine waters. An excellent place for lots of photo opportunities.
We got a room on the 1st floor which comes with our own balcony. Which meant that we had access directly to the gardens, who's flowers were in bloom.
There is no mobile phone reception here, however, internet is complimentary! There is also limited TV channels. However, unstable supply of hot water to the shower deserves little praise, especially during peak periods (while many are showering). So shower early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town