“A Little Gem”

Ranked #10 of 62 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Canadian, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Kelowna, Canada
“A Little Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This little restaurant has become our favorite place to stop when traveling between The Okanagan and Calgary. The friendly staff serve up delicious burgers, paninis, fried chicken, as well as ice cream - cones, shakes etc. Great food and friendly service....we're hooked on this place!

Visited April 2014

Armadale N
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had lunch there with my two kids & husband, after wondering in a deserted Revelstoke, we found that on the way back and we were not disappointed. Excellent customer service, waitress smiling, patient, v good with kids. Place very nice, nice deco, funky but dimple. And the food, hooo the food, lovely, funky simple and tasty. Poutine for my daughter was huge and apparently amazing, burgers were little one and mister were on the same step, and for my vegetarian self, interesting choice with a good understanding of the ethic behind the diet. Food fresh, home made, tasty for a very good price. Awesome.

1 Thank Adeline A
“Great food. Diner style.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Awesome burgers. Great ice cream. Diners drive ins and dives would love this place. I do! Drive in/ diner food. Awesome for families and anyone liking a great burger. Lots of topping choices!!!

Hamilton, Australia
“Excellent choice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

With exception of the ski resort, there really isn't much else going on in Revelstoke, BC. After a day of riding/skiing, my wife and I had a 3hr drive ahead, and although absolutely famished, I couldn't bring myself to stop at McDonalds, Tim Horton's, Petro or any other of the dinky little restaurants in town. However, upon seeing this little eatery, I had to stop. It reminded me of the fish n' chip stores back home (Australia) - warm, inviting, and promising in the prospect of good quality food. We were right!

The menu selection was unbelievable - pastas, wraps, burritos, burgers, ice cream, waffles, salads etc., and most importantly to us...lots of vegetarian options also. While the food was relatively basic, it was also tasty, filling, nutritious, fast, great value, and served in an environment which was relaxing and fun. Although we'd initially planned to 'eat on the run', we couldn't not stop and sit, to enjoy the table maps and odd decor.

The server (not full table service thankfully - cross between take-out and restaurant) was patient and seemingly genuine. She didn't look bored or impatient while we sat on the couches out-front to decide what to eat from their extensive order, she offered help without being pushy, and worked quickly and with a smile.

I had a great experience and my wife did also - definitely hope to visit again.

Canada
“5-Star Burger Joint in Revelstoke BC Canada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Best burgers and best fried chicken I've had in my long life. Their soups and salads are the cat's meow as well.