“Caring is important!”

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Revelstoke
Bentley, Canada
“Caring is important!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This motel doesn't seem to care about it's guests, noisy, dirty & run down. We wouldn't stay there again. The management is friendly to business peopl.e but don't leave anything there, bad experience to retrieve an item of clothing

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ronar600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great pitstop, nice town. The hotel itself was clean and generally comfortable. However, if you are a light sleeper, this is not the place for you! Walls are paper thin. The people next door to us seemingly had their tv running all night. I did fall asleep so I'm not sure, but it was on when I fell asleep and even louder when it woke me up...first at 0530 and again at 0730!

On the upside, the staff were friendly, it was clean and there were adequate towels. Met our needs for one night.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Shumit123
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This motel is not far off the highway, and is a decent place to stay. Comfortable bed, air conditioning did the job during a spell of extreme heat, It's got everything you need. Basic but good value. I stayed on two separate occasions during my trip.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank father_ernie
Lacombe, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2014

On the positive side, the room was ready for us, spacious, and with a tiny fridge and microwave. It wad lots of space for suitcases. The hotel is in a quiet location away from the main roads and railroad tracks. On the negative side, the bed was terrible - a king with a big foam topper that kept migrating to the bottom of the bed overnight, and the sheets were too small. The bed wasn't even changed the first night we were there, and we never got new towels or soap. The bathroom really needs an upgrade, with stains in the tub and the floor peeling and stained. For the price we expected something newer and a more comfortable bed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lacombe_11
canberra
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I had a two bedroom, no kitchen room at the Alpine Inn.

The Inn is basic but well maintained. Front office staff are friendly and helpful. The location is good for the resort shuttle. It is about four blocks walk into town for restaurants/aquatic centre.

The Revelstoke Connection airport shuttle to Kelowna will collect from the Alpine Inn, despite their website, if you call them and arrange it by phone.

Revelstoke is an amazingly good hill and pleasant town. This is a midrange, low key, place to sleep and nothing much else.

Room Tip: Very limited room and facilities to make coffee/breakfast etc in the rooms. Bring a cup,spoon and so...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I booked a room here a month in advance for new years since I knew Revelstoke would be busy. I had to make three separate phone calls in order to book the room in the first place and ensure it was reserved. I made the mistake of not getting a confirmation number or email when I gave my credit card number. I called three days before to change my travel days by a night and they told me they had never taken my info and had no room for me. Immediately I found a room at the Sutton place and booked with them. I then received a phone call the second day I was in town from them saying that they had my room ready for me. I was on the mountain all day and did not see this message till later. They then charged my credit card for the one nights stay of 200$ I went to talk to the manager of the travel lodge before I left and he promptly told me I had no proof that anyone said my reservation was canceled and that I was lying to get my money back. So i was robbed of 200$ Because whoever they have working the desk cannot read a simply reservations book!!! Furious will never stay at another travel lodge.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Zack M

Travellers are raving about these Revelstoke hotels

Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Clean spacious lodge with everything we needed. Loft space was huge compared to others. Out of town but we knew that when we booked, deer in the back garden works for us! Facilities were good, pool, laundry etc.

• Stayed September 2013