“Best coffee in town.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Revelstoke, Canada
“Best coffee in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

Best coffee in town, or any other. Everything is made with attention to detail and quality. Local art and small gifts on display as well.

• Visited April 2013

Switzerland
“Best coffee in town !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Amazing atmosphere! Thanks for the great double espresso! We will come back as soon as possible. love that place. Daniel

• Visited March 2013
SanghaBean, Owner at Sangha Bean, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Daniel it was a pleasure meeting this past week, I look forward to your return visit to Revelstoke next winter!!
Calgary, Canada
“A little hidden place worth going to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

This place was recommended to us by a local resident. It was hard for me to find - no big signs, no flashing lights. I actually drove by it twice and couldn't see it, although i didn't have a specfic number to look for, just the name. Then I got stubborn and finally found it and was glad I persevered.

It's a cozy place, as others have said, with a very comfortable atmosphere. I had been looking for a coffee shop that had some comfortable chairs to sit on and every other place I found had the usual table and chair set-up. This was the place.

We just had the yougurt and graola, a bagel with cream cheese and a cookie, so I can't comment too much on the food. What we had was good and what went out to other people looked good.

Coffee was good (fair-trade, organic) and they had wonderful jazz/blues music on. They also have some local handicrafts and art on sale.

It seems to be a place that the locals know - I think the server knew everyone who came in, except for us!!

They also have wifi, so I was able to spend a couple of lazy afternoon hours here quite easily on a day when the skiing conditions weren't great. I was happy.

• Visited January 2013
SanghaBean, Owner at Sangha Bean, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
thankyou so much for stopping by Sangha Bean this weekend. I am glad to here your enjoyed your experience! My aim is to provide comfort!! And of course great food and coffee! See you next time for Huevos maybe??
Kamloops, Canada
“Not a favourite”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

sorry, but the service was really bad. felt like an imposition. the woman who waited on me was very slow and lumbering and made me feel like an imposition. did not smile once even when I tried my best to get one from her.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank traveller44_11
SanghaBean, Owner at Sangha Bean, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
As the owner, all I can do is apologize for the poor service that you received during your visit in August of last year. I am uncertain of the reasons for your negetive experience but I can assure you that we strive to be friendly and create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests. I do hope that you will visit again as I feel confident that your experience will be vastly different from the last.
Sincerest apologizes,
owner
“cafe with best atmosphere in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

Love the style, and friendly staff. Smoothies are the bomb. Local artwork, jewellery, incense available.

Visited January 2013
SanghaBean, Owner at Sangha Bean, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
Thankyou for your raving review; I am glad you found what you were looking for at Sangha Bean
Cheers,