Sandman Hotel Revelstoke
US$229
US$212
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Revelstoke(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$177
The Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$187
Revelstoke Lodge(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$113
  • Pool
The Cube Hotel(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$69
Swiss Chalet Motel(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$109
Glacier House Resort(Revelstoke)
US$103
TripAdvisor
US$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanpool and hot tubroom leftconvenience storefridge and microwavelots of parkingquick stopan overnight stayoff the highwaydennyshockey
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I usually stay at the Sandman whenever I come through town, except this time I didn't book ahead. I was lucky to get one of the few rooms left for the holiday, and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. Yes the AC was broken but I'd been told previously and they cut some money off the room rate to compensate for it. The beds are always comfortable, the shower and tub nice and roomy, and if you get a view of the south or west you get a good sunset.

I would definitely recommend the Sandman to anyone going through Revelstoke.

Room Tip: Ask what's renovated / available / south side is my favourite. Get second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jen B
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We spent 3 nights at Revelstoke and stayed at this hotel. It was clean and comfortable. Location was just perfect too. You have a lot of nearby eateries that are walking distance and you're less than 5 minutes away from downtown Revelstoke. Easy access to the highway. Lots of free parking. They have a 24 hour Denny's and you can even order room service. Staff was very professional. I would recommend this hotel if you are ever in Revelstoke. It's not the cheapest and it is not the most expensive but pretty much worth it if you are looking for something that is comfy, clean, and well located.

Room Tip: Better to book directly online. They have better deals on their hotel website. If you can get the top floor, it would probably be the best. The first night for us was kind of so so because there were noisy kids jumping at the room above us.
1  Thank antoniod506
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Older hotel that has been partially updated in lobby and rooms. Had to look at 3 rooms until we settled on best of the worst. See pictures. All 3 rooms had either broken/bent window screens, no latch locks on windows, no screens on windows... and only half a security lock on main door! Bathroom needed better cleaning, a cola drink was exploded on bathroom wall Comfortable beds, good fridge, micro, wifi, indoor pool. I don't like to write bad reviews, but the staff here just couldn't care less about our satisfaction. And... it was priced higher than the beautiful Coast Hillcrest where we usually stay (but was fully booked that night). Have a look at my pictures before booking here. We won't stay here again.

2  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Overall, we had a great experience at this hotel.

Although our room had not been properly cleaned (a receipt on floor from previous occupant and dirty bathtub), it was very quiet and pool. The kids loved the pool and the hot tub was nice too.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

When we arrived the lady at the front desk wasn't as friendly as most hotel check in people are. Maybe it was because my friend and I were younger? I have no idea, but she was pretty snobby to us. The man in the morning when we checked out was very nice though. The hotel was pretty average nothing spectacular. The table in our room had a thin layer of crumbs on it which was kind of gross. But the pool was nice and the location was good.

Room Tip: Try to choose the first floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends