“All pizza should be like this.”
Review of Nico's Pizzeria

Nico's Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Description: We are not your typical pizza place. We are a mountain-style pizzeria with homemade pastas.We have a choice of 14 Gourmet Pizzas and 14 Classic Pizzas. We also make east-coast style donairs, wings and salads.
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Had the Jalapeño pizza and it was fantastic. The dough was crisp and the toppings were plentiful. The best pizza I have had in months.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Tasty pizza. Worth the stop in Revelstoke. The staff was friendly and the replace is family friendly!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This pizza was awesome we got the Kill the Banker pizza and I'm pretty sure it was made just for me. I loved every single one of those toppings. And the serving was huge! Great location, nice little outside patio. Great friendly fast service.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have, as have most of us, eaten my fair share of pizza, the staple food of the solo single male in almost the whole world. And I've sampled pizzas in I don't even know how many countries but I keep coming back to Nico's. Okay, so even if it isn't the best pizza in the world, just the fact it's in The Top Three Best Pizzas In The World Club it should still make people in Revelstoke proud that Nico, his wife and staff have bestowed this world-class distinction upon their city. And to top all that off, they're now serving beer, wine etc.

1  Thank gLoBe-HoPpErMaN
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Use to be called revelstoke pizza, got such horrible reviews they changed the name same garbage pizza different name. No health standards whatsoever basically late night garbage food for the drunks to eat to soak up some booze. Sad to say I'd give 711's frozen ready in 2 minutes pizza a better review.