“Great food along with great hospitality”
Review of Padrino's Pizzaria

Padrino's Pizzaria
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Tonight I tried the dill pickle wings and they were fantastic. I was also served with great hospitality which was much appreciated. I will absolutely be returning to Padrino's Pizzaria in the future to enjoy some more great food and service.

1  Thank Cass680

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We had amazing pizza and loved the dill pickle wings! Very friendly service! A good experience overall and we will be sure to return.

1  Thank Kfeda
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Awesome service and great pizza! The variety on the menu is excellent and the quality is even better. I ordered a chicken bacon with pineapple and it was ready in 15 minutes. It was so good that I ordered another one the next day! Needless to say I now go back to Padrinos Pizzaria every time I am in Revelstoke and recommend it to every one who is looking for a great pizza. They also do wings and bread, yum! Great location, clean establishment and amazing owners who are friendly and courteous. I highly recommend Padrinos! 5/5!

1  Thank Asessa19
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Padrino's was recommended to us from our hotel clerk and it was really good. right in the downtown, so only 1 block from our hotel(there is an option for delivery tho). My girlfriend loved her chicken pesto pizza and me and the boys enjoyed our Hulk Pizza & The Franco pizza. It was cooked perfectly, which is a good plus because most small-town pizza shops have cardboard crusts. This was not the case! We were even allowed to add some extra toppings to the pizzas. I like how they put the toppings under the cheese, nice touch. They were friendly and talkative, a big reason we visit small towns. I would recommend this place

1  Thank Benjamin S
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I was stuck in Revelstoke this past Thursday with the road closures. I work for a trucking company and end up getting g stuck there quite a bit during the winter. Padrino's sent one of their guys out to drop off some menus so I decided to give it a try as they told me they would deliver right to my truck. The pizza that I order was awesome and talk over the radio was that others enjoyed it as well. Thanks to Padrino's and their delivery driver that drove out over a dozen times to bring is stranded people food!

1  Thank Doug S