“Great for little children”

The Enchanted Forest
Ranked #7 of 50 things to do in Revelstoke
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine old world fantasy in the magical setting of The Enchanted Forest where you can discover over 350 jolly fairy folk figurines amongst 800 year old cedars. You can climb BC's tallest and grandest tree house, paddle in real beaver ponds with a self guided row boat tour and enjoy a nature walk through a lush forest and boardwalk. In 2010 The Enchanted Forest celebrated its 50th Anniversary and continues to provide a lifetime of wonderful memories. Wonderful family fun! Come and be enchanted and discover the magic!
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is really cute for little children. We spent an hour there. My son had a blast climbing up the huge tree house, though he was awfully terrified of the dragon sitting on the castle. Kids... :)
We saw the place is up for sale. Hopefully someone will buy and continue it. It would be sad to see it close down.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"great for kids"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stopped at the Enchanted Forest in late July 2014 to see once again what it looks like since I had visited as a child 25+ years ago. It looked very different from how I remember it but it is still a magical place to visit and my 6 year old daughter loved it! The huge trees in the forest and all the little nursery rhyme houses let the child's imagination go wild. My daughter is sure she saw a fairy along the way! We were a little too early to see the salmon spawning in the river but regardless it was neat to walk through the area with beautiful views. Loved the horse made out of a tree that was like a teeter-totter and the tree house was so high up it made me weak in the knees near the top. My favorite was "the little old lady who lived in a shoe". It was so cool looking and had a VERY STEEP little slide out the side my daughter came down on. I was easily able to navigate my stroller through the forest although there were some very steep area's so you want to make sure you have a good hold on it! They had clean flush toilets along the way cleverly named "pooh house".

We didn't get over to the Skytrek side because it closed at 6pm but it looked like that was a whole other world of fun!!

Will for sure return, it's a must see for anyone with young children or who enjoy the nursery rhyme themes.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

It was one of our last stops on our trip and was excited throughout the entire trek. It was very cool to see the looks on the kids faces when their nurseries rhymes that they have heard come to life. I definitely recommend it for kids young and old.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The statues at the Enchanted Forest are very retro, dating back to the original owner. Our 6 year old LOVED it and it was a great break for a trip through the mountains.
When our daughter gets older, there will be a stop at the adjacent Adventure course!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Yesterday (Aug 5) there was a major accident on the bridge adjacent to the Enchanted Forest entrance. Head on collision with four vehicles involved. People were trapped but in the end it looks like everyone got out alive.

We were within a couple of dozen cars away from the accident which left us parked on the highway in front of the park for about 5 hours, with our two small children. Hundreds of others were in the same situation.

I wanted to thank the staff at the park for being present on scene at the accident and doing what they could, but also for coordinating the use of their washroom facilities which are all located inside the park which you normally would not have access to without paying admission. They also provided water to those with empty water bottles. Our experience with the staff was fantastic and they have our gratitude on a hot summer day and a difficult situation for so many.

We have been coming to the Enchanted Forest since I was a kid and now bring our kids. The park is full of imagination and fun, the setting is unbeatable.

1  Thank Oilerman