“Ribs”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The menu is great, everything on the menu is good value at a fair price. My go to meal is the ribs, the meat just falls off the bone, tender and tasty. The salad bar is awesome, which is included with your main meal, it's really a bargain.

There are newer reviews for Zala's Steak and Pizza

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ordered chicken parmigiana, but we got a massive chicken breast smothered in thick mozzarella cheese. It was fine, but not what I know as chicken parmigiana. The portions were large and we couldn't finish it. The salad bar was nice with lots of choice. Average prices, plenty of choice and good service.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

i love the pizza here and once again they never let me down the pizza was fantastic. I went into the restaurant and placed my order then waited the 20 minutes. the entry was as usual clean and welcoming. The only complaint i have with this place is they are one of the ones that charges for debit service. So if I don't wan to go out then I order from somewhere else.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

How anyone can find faults with Zala's is beyond me. Can you say consistently good, tasty food, great value and prompt service is beyond me when I read a bad review. When you spend as much time eating in restaurants as I do it's nice to know when I come to Revelstoke 5 or 6 times a year, I pretty much eat here 5 or 6 times a year. I have tried pretty much everything on the menu including the excellent and tasty cooked to perfection "medium rare" 10 oz New York strip I had tonight. Throw in a free salad bar with main entree's and what is there not to like about this place? Other recommendations are the Greek style ribs which I prefer over the still tasty BBQ style ribs that can be combined with chicken. Baked Lasagna with meatballs (extra) will more than fill you up after the salad bar or if you like a non restaurant chain pizza do yourself a favour and try one of their crusty pizza varieties and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Wonderful salad bar that's included in all meals, great steaks, pizza and pasta, pleasant atmosphere and awesome service.