“Good food, not good service”

112 Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A touch of elegance in the heart of historic downtown Revelstoke, whether its for a three course meal or just some tasty appetizers and cocktails, the 112 Restaurant and Lounge welcomes you!
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We went to the 112 Steakhouse based on the reviews we read here. We both had the seafood pasta, which the rather inept waitress told us had scallops, prawns and lobster. She failed to mention that the majority of the seafood was tuna, and the lobster pieces were so tiny that we ended up laughing over a game of "find the lobster". The waitress made us feel like we were putting her out every time we asked for anything (like more water or bread) that my husband finally took my water glass instead of asking. I don't think that a waitress that makes you feel like that is an asset. The flavor of the pasta was excellent, but they should be more forthcoming about what is in it.

There are newer reviews for 112 Restaurant and Lounge

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Visited Revelstoke on a recent trip through Canada. While walking around town we happened upon this restaurant. The staff was friendly and professional. The food, decor and prices were upscale. We had Steak and Salmon; both were well prepared and presented. Good selection of wine and beer. Would eat here again.

BHG112Manager, General Manager at 112 Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for your online review regarding your recent dinner at the 112 Restaurant. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about experience and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon at the 112!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We found the menu to be great, plenty of selection. Well cooked and presented. Staff were excellent. Would love the chance to eat here again.

Thank you for your online review. We appreciate your input and your business.
Hope to see you again soon in the 112!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Trying to raise the bar by extending the menu - not sure it hits the spot but certainly doesn't fail completely

Reviewed 7 September 2013

My spouse and I stayed at the Regent Hotel and after a long drive that day, decided to eat at the hotel restaurant. We were not disappointed. Yes, the wine by the bottle was expensive, but a 1/2 litre was good value. There was a bread basket - somewhat of a rarity now - and although the bread was excellent, some of it was warmish and some cold. This led me to believe it should have all been warm - no matter, it was delish. Our service was very attentive. Our server let us know right off the bat that this would be a team effort and it proved to be. When we asked for a description of the vegetable crepe, our server did not know what veggies were in it. She went to check with her partner and reported back. The crepe was fine but my steak was super! I asked for it medium rare and our server described what medium rare meant at this restaurant. It was what I wanted and I got exactly what I wanted. We chose the vegan gluten free option for dessert, just because it sounded delicious and it was! The chocolate tart on a walnut crust: yum, yum, yum!! The meal for two included a shared salad, the two mains, a shared dessert and 1/2 liter of wine came to about $85. This included the 10% off coupon we got because we were staying at the hotel. It was well worth it - I would recommend this restaurant to anyone I like.