“No-effort Pizzeria”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Wow - Emo's personifies bad service and mediocre food. We happened along this average-looking pizza / pasta joint on a Saturday night in Revelstoke during ski season. After walking into the restaurant for take-out pizza, my wife and I stood for over a minute in front of 6 servers/bar staff/order takers and not a single person even said "hello". When we finally caught the attention of a server we asked her if we could order a pizza to go, she simply replied, "we're busy, just wait." Sure they were busy, but what shoddy customer service to not even be worth a simple greeting. An hour later we got our pizza...nothing special here, it was just a doughy, boring pizza - it could easily have been a warmed up "Delicio" from the local supermarket. Food: below average. Service: inexcusably uninterested and rude.

1  Thank GrittyMan

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Visited Emo's on a Friday evening, and it was busy with locals, which is a good sign for a small town restaurant. I had the lasagne and a Caesar salad. Both were good, and the portion was large. Definitely not a gourmet spot, but fine for comfort food, and the local ambience.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Ordered take out, and the pizza was fantastic, and very reasonaly priced...wish I had time to go back for another meal, but it was a quick trip.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great place for families. After a long day of driving, we just wanted some familiar, predictable food. in a clean, comfortable restaurant. The hearty baked lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs and Caesar salad were exactly what we needed. Very friendly servers who are used to handling kids and their tired parents. :-)

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I ate here one evening having seen a party of locals inside enjoying their food - always a good sign! My Seafood Linguine was very good and my wife thought it was the best lasagne she had eaten in ages. All washed down with some very decent house red.