“Best Location Ever”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #39 of 64 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Who would think that I would enthusiastically review a McDonalds but today I really enjoyed my Mc double and small fries surrounded by snow capped mountains and blue skies. This had to be one of the prettiest locations in the world. We ate outside on one of the picnic benches and just enjoyed our lunch! The service was good, too!

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We recently stopped here on our way home. The restaurant is located just of the main highway and near a gas station. The parking lot was jammed packed full of cars, RV's and motorhomes.
Hard to move around without getting hit. Inside was insane. There were guests waiting 10-15 minutes for their orders. For a McDonald's that is realllllllllllly slow. The food quality was average but the noise in the restaurant was way above average. You will find the prices to be higher here than what you pay at home. You couldn't even have a conversation with the person sitting across from you because of the noise. This is one of the cheaper options in town but..... you may want to explore other restaurants.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I would say service at Macdonalds' (Canada) are alright. But last night at the Revelstoke Macdonald drive thru we were served by Fileen. And I would say her customer service skill were not much. My husband when he placed the order he requested that our order be placed in separate bags. He had said it again just incase she didn't hear. ( I would like to point there was no rudeness from his part.) On the second time when he requested she had confirmed she will. When we got to the window to pay and pick up our order we were made to wait atleast a little over 5 minutes and when she did take the money and gave our order there was no apology from her part for making us wait. On top of that all our order was put in one bag. Upon asking, she says the back did it. You know I usually let things go. But I guess enough is enough. I just had to write my opinion about this latest experience. Hopefully the service improves. I can understand it was very late at night. I believe if a person works in service industry then he/she should be courteous and offer good customer service. Hopefully the service improves.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I'm not much of a McDonald's fan in general but when travelling and I need a quick coffee, I'll stop here. What I found particularly bothersome on one visit to the Revy McD's was the staff who left clients at the counter to go to watch and MOCK a mentally challenged person in the parking lot. Unbelievably bad form, McDonald's! I'm sure you can do better than that!

4  Thank H M
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We hit there at lunchtime. The place was packed, but they were throwing the food out hard and fast. It was good too - hot, salty, full strength drinks, not shorted on the fries, and up to the usual big city standard (except it was Revelstoke). Clean! Whomever their Manager is, they know their business. Fast, tasty, cheap, and what you get looks exactly like what is on the poster. It doesn't get any better than that.