“Excellent atmosphere”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Friends come together at the River City Pub. For a friendly gathering over cold pints and juicy burgers, this is the place to unwind and watch the game, relive that epic day on the mountain or just kick back and relax after a hard day’s work. Fish and chips, hand pressed burgers, wraps and nachos are the specialties here including Revelstoke’s own Mount Begbie beer on tap!
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate and drank in this pub both nights of our stay. The bar staff and kitchen staff on both occasions were very nice and friendly. The food was excellent.

BHG112Manager, General Manager at River City Pub & Patio, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thanks so much for your review. Come back for a cold pint of our Mt Begbie beer soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

While traveling through Revelstoke we have stopped to eat at this restaurant numerous times.
We chose it because it has an outdoor patio and we want to enjoy the beautiful summer weather. The food was good and our waitress was excellent. She checked on us frequently and our water glass never was empty.

This last visit there were other patrons that were also on the patio and they had their dog with them. I was not impressed that this was allowed. Also someone came outside to smoke and was not considerate of the patrons eating outside and which way the wind was blowing.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband & I really enjoyed our dinner here.

Since the patio was full, we decided to sit inside but in a quiet room with a large screen television. Our server opened the windows so it was actually better than sitting outside anyway!

We thoroughly enjoyed our beer & delicious chicken wings. My husband had the burger with fries & I had Thai lettuce wraps - which while spicey hot were delicious! It was great to watch a football game on the huge television screen while enjoying 70's music.

Our server was attentive & friendly.

When in Revelstoke again we will definitely return & I highly recommend you visit!

2  Thank AlbertaChristiegirl

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Weren't really sure where to eat so we walked around the town and decided on the River City pub in the Regent Hotel. Our waitress was extremely friendly and accommodating to our requests. There is quite a varied pub menu and both meals that we ordered were A-1. I had a local brewery kolsch beer and my partner tried a local pear cider. Everything was great and I would have no hesitation in recommending this place for substantial meal at a good price.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

What can you say, great food, excellent local beers on tap, friendly staff, and great service. One of my only in town choice for food and drink. You have to try Lucia's homemade Lasagne :-)

1  Thank Mark R