Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
US$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$197
Ramada by Wyndham Pitt Meadows(Pitt Meadows)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$132
US$129
US$152
US$127
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$163
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$190
US$185
All reviewsfront deskroom was spaciouswest wingafter a long daya wonderful stayone night stayenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationi highly recommend this hoteltim hortonsexcellent customer servicedirector of salesbusiness meetingweddingloungevancouver
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We have recently switched to the PoCo Inn & Suites for our corporate events, and we are so pleased. Linette and the staff are the best! They pay attention to ever detail, big and small and make every event better than the previous. The banquet rooms are clean, decorated for the season and spacious. The food was very tasty, a great variety for every pallette and lots of it! If you want to look like a star planning your next event, give Linette at PoCo Inn & Suites a call - you won't be disappointed!
Stephanie
Crime Prevention Program Assistant
Coquitlam RCMP

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Our family stayed at this hotel for about 10 days during our house renovations. Wet took three rooms on the 3rd floor. Even though the hotel was doing their renovations at the time, they kept our rooms very quiet and very clean. It provided our family a very comfortable and relaxing place to stay. The staffs were always friendly and accommodating, and the internet service in the room was excellent. We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sandc108
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Last night we (the management) held our company's Christmas party at the POCO Inn and Suites. what an amazing night. The Banquet room was specious and beautifully set up and decorated. Every table was decorated by beautiful center piece. The staff were very friendly and helpful, they accommodated every little last minute request we had. The food was delicious and plenty, and they were very well presented. And that was not all, some of us had booked rooms to stay, WOW that's all I can say, 5 star quality rooms, very comfortable beds and very stylish bedding. I was given the opportunity to view some rooms which were newly renovated with beautiful and elegant furniture, The staff informed us that all rooms will soon be upgraded to this high class standard.
Front Desk customer service was first class and made the entire experience very pleasant. We will be booking our next year's Christmas party soon just to make sure we won't miss the opportunity to have another amazing night next year.

Room Tip: rooms facing south side get more sunshine, if you like more lights.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MahnazG
Reviewed 16 November 2011

It couldn't have been more perfect. I've had the best customer service ever from the beginning to the end. I have never planned a big party (107 seventeen year-old kids) and everything went well without a hitch. Linette, Director of Sales at Poco Inn, took care of every big and small details. She was very professional, friendly, and so easy to deal with. The party chaperones were very impressed on how the room was setup, where everything was strategically arranged and planned with care to make sure that everyone would be comfortable and safe. Linette was so accommodating to all my requests and more; she was also ever so willing work with me to make this party a success. She even showed up on her day off to meet with me to confirm the floor plan for the party. I was so surprised to find myself enjoying the party and the company of the chaperons while our teens were partying, rather than being stressed out and full of worries that night. Poco Inn is also a very nice and a very clean facility. Kudos to the front desk staff that night, they were all very kind and friendly to all our guests. This place is very commendable and the customer service is superb. By the way, my son and his friends want me to mention here "Poco Inn, You Rock!"

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel because I had a meeting close by the next day. The hotel room is very clean and nice. I have two queen beds in the room and both are very comfortable, I could just lay there forever. However, the only negative thing about the room is noise. The room is by the main street and there are a lot of trucks coming by.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the building would be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business