US$155
US$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$197
Ramada by Wyndham Pitt Meadows(Pitt Meadows)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$149
Orbitz.com
US$110
US$144
US$127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$166
US$155
  • Pool
US$199
US$168
All reviewsfront deskroom was spaciouswest wingafter a long daya wonderful stayone night stayenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationi highly recommend this hoteltim hortonsexcellent customer servicedirector of salesbusiness meetingweddingloungevancouver
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I checked in and felt a little off. The lobby and lounge are nice but no one was in the lounge. Once to my room I opened my suitcase and could see spots or stains on the bed cover. Upon review there were three obvious stained ares (each the size of a hand). A call had the front desk cler change the cover. She was very pleasant but now clean appears to be an option here.
Loacation of the hotel is the best for my situation but will move.
Problems: dirty bed cover, night lock does not work, hair across the side of the tub and behind the door, the fridge door does not close or work, the curtains do not close properly so cushions placed against window to prevent sight from guest passage, internet was intermitent for first night but works now. The male front desk clerk looked very shocked when I told him but the response was best "i am sorry but we are full tonight". On the trip back to my room guests were standing by their room smoking marijuana - they can do what they want but the smell does make it into the rooms. Now I know what the stale smell is in the area.

The area appears to be safe but now so a comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Shread
PoCo55, General Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

We carefully investigated your complaints, the following are our findings:

1. When you checked into the room and complained about the stain on the duvet cover, even though our hotel was 100% full for the week, for customer satisfaction our front desk staff offered you to change a room for you, so we can re-check the room and rent your room to another arriving guest. But you declined the offer, and asked to change another duvet, which our staff did for you. The next day our housekeeping staff checked the duvet which you complained carefully and found no evidence of stain spots on the duvet.

2. There was no problem whith our door locks and you never informed us the problem.

3. Our head housekeeping staff double check all of our rooms every day, "hair across the side of the tub and behind the door" was unfounded.

4. The fridge in your room was brand new (we changed our fridges only 3 month ago) and our housekeeping report showed the fridge worked properly.

5. Our curtain is brand new and our housekeeping report showed it worked properly.

6. We are using one of the best internet provider company in North America. You never complained anything about our internet to our front desk staffs.

I'm surprised after you mentioned all the above deficiencies in your review and decided to move to another hotel, and yet you are still staying in our hotel right now for another two days.

I would like to state that the PoCo Inn & Suites Hotel is a clean hotel with very good services provided at a very affordable price. If you have any issues about our hotel's services, with just a simple phone call to the front desk or to one of the hotel managers, it can easily be rectified.

Ian French
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Renovations,( new rugs, curtains, furniture, fridges, beds) have increased the comfort of this classy conveniently located hotel with great kitchen units. The units at the back are very quiet and have large windows that get the morning sun.
The staff are super friendly and make every effort to meet all your needs.
This is a superb location on Lougheed Highway with easy access to a host of different shopping opportunities.
The rooms are extremely clean and the beds are superb!!!!!

Room Tip: The kitchen units in the new wing are located on the 2nd floor (elevator available) and at the back. Excellent rooms and more quiet with good sun exposure in the am.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank samsara_10
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I enjoyed my stay. I felt very welcomed despite being hearing-impaired. All the staff are friendly and helpful. Front desk did an excellent job helping me set up my laptop to the wireless service. I thoroughly loved the queen-sized bed….comfortable and gave me restful sleep every night. The housekeepers kept my room clean and tidy always. Thank you all for a wonderful stay! I will be bringing back great memories of Poco.

Hearing Impaired, December 2011

Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank paultay09
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We have recently switched to the PoCo Inn & Suites for our corporate events, and we are so pleased. Linette and the staff are the best! They pay attention to ever detail, big and small and make every event better than the previous. The banquet rooms are clean, decorated for the season and spacious. The food was very tasty, a great variety for every pallette and lots of it! If you want to look like a star planning your next event, give Linette at PoCo Inn & Suites a call - you won't be disappointed!
Stephanie
Crime Prevention Program Assistant
Coquitlam RCMP

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Our family stayed at this hotel for about 10 days during our house renovations. Wet took three rooms on the 3rd floor. Even though the hotel was doing their renovations at the time, they kept our rooms very quiet and very clean. It provided our family a very comfortable and relaxing place to stay. The staffs were always friendly and accommodating, and the internet service in the room was excellent. We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family