US$155
US$128
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$197
Ramada by Wyndham Pitt Meadows(Pitt Meadows)(Great Value!)
US$149
Orbitz.com
US$132
US$129
US$152
US$126
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$163
US$155
  • Pool
US$204
US$185
All reviewsfront deskroom was spaciouswest wingafter a long daya wonderful stayone night stayenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationi highly recommend this hoteltim hortonsexcellent customer servicedirector of salesbusiness meetingweddingloungevancouver
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed in this hotel for few days to go to Vancouver for annual meeting, and played golf at the Pitt Meadows golf course. It is a beautiful nice place, rooms are luxurious and comfortable. Service are really good and helpful. The hotel's food is very nice, I hope next time, we will still stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I chose to stay here because it's centrally located via Port Coquitlam & Coquitlam Centre. I booked on line & my stay there was such a pleasant surprise. Our room was very nice & bed was sleeping on a cozy marshmellow for a peaceful night sleep! The lounge in the lobby was so convenient for a night cap with friendly & great service! The bathroom was so clean & currently all renos & updates are tasteful & so welcoming! We stayed 7 nights & were so very well taken care of. Drapes were tastefully tailored to allow heat/ac to ventilate through the room without issue. It was such a pleasant surprise. Loved the choice!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We had three rooms on the third floor on the night of SaturdayMarch 10 2012. Our friends and us went to the Giggledam theatre on Saturday night and had a amazing time.
However having no hot water for a shower the next morning did put a damper on the whole experience. When we went to check out and told the Guest service agent that there was a problem with the hot water, her reply was that the hotel was full and that was the explanation and she was unable to compensate us for the inconvience, she would have a relay the information to a Manager. MMMMMM not good customer service. We met our friends in the lobby and they also had no hot water in their third floor rooms. Yes we were registered in room 331,332,339 and yes we do have receipts to prove we were registered. . I have read previous reviews and the Manager did question past guests if they were registered.
The Manager did finally show up and was quite rude to us saying that he went to our room 332 and there was hot water in the room NO APOLOGY, and after we asked he gave us complimentary brekfast coupons for a so so breakfast at the Pantry restaurant.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Susan P
PoCo55, General Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Thank you for notifying us about the problem with the hot water you experienced at our hotel. Our front desk duty manager on last Sunday March 11th reported to me the following:

When you checked out and complained about no hot water in your room, he personally went to your room to check. When he turned on the hot water tab, at the beginning there was no hot water but after 5 minutes there was full hot water running. Then he came back to the front desk and apologized to you. He explained to you this might be due to some mechanical problem with our hot water circulation pump not working to its full capacity, also during that weekend our hotel was 100% full occupancy made things worse, so there might have been delay in hot water getting to your rooms. To compensate your inconvenience he gave your party each guest two breakfast gift certificates to be used in our hotel Pantry Restaurant.

After you checked out our hotel, we called in a professional plumbing company to check our hot water system. They confirmed our hot water system works fine, but suggested to us that by installing a 2nd circulation pump will improve our system and that should insure this kind of situation would not happen again. We will install the 2nd circulation pump to our hot water system in a week.

We appreciate your taking the time to write and hope you will accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. I can assure you this type of situation will never happen to any of our guests again.

Ian French
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I have been a loyal customer of the PoCo for over six years now staying there whenever my work on the road takes me close to where it's located. I enjoyed it before the renovation and now it is even more welcoming after a long day. The rooms are meticulous and beautifully updated with flat screens, lovely bathroom decor and comfy beds and linens. I always choose a kitchenette and it is always fully stocked with the tools to make a meal. Best of all, it is probably the quietest hotel I stay at, and I log over 250 nights/year on the road. The staff are exceptional, always remembering my name and extending a warm welcome. That means a lot.
I tend to cook when I am on the road, but this hotel offers a restaurant, bar and liquor store on the premises as well which is a bonus. A new contemporary exterior facelift completes the package. And, did I mention, WiFi is fast and dependable. I look forward to every visit to this hotel. Next time I plan to stay in one of their theme rooms.....can't ever have too much fun on the road!

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside and in the main part of the hotel with the elevator are my favorite, very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed 2 February 2012

As my title reads, I am a student that stayed at the Poco Inn while studying at Douglas College last summer. I only have good things to say about this hotel and its location. The hotel has been redone, giving it a lift and making it a little more contemporary.. the room I stayed in had a little kitchen which made eating in (saving money) a lot easier. the bed might have even been better than my bed here at home :) The staff was awesome! made me feel at home in an unfamiliar place.
The location was perfect; you're close to the city and the most amazing nature scenes (being born and bred in a city like Toronto, I was really enamoured with the beauty of the Lower Mainland!!!) definitely worth staying here! They also have a restaurant attached and a Wendys and Timmys close by :) oh and did I mention the bus stop was steps away!
All in all a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: stay in one of the themed rooms (i wish i had)!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo