We stayed here for a week while I was working in the area. The executive room we had was large and clean, large flat screen TV, comfy bed and fast internet connection. Oddly the toiletries did not include shower gel (just shampoo, lotion and conditioner) so this is one thing you'll need to pack. Floors were quiet with no noise disturbance from inside or out. The hotel does not have a restaurant as such, but they do have a kind of reciprocal arrangement with the adjoining Pantry. You can charge your Pantry breakfast to your room and also order Pantry food at the hotel bar, and they'll bring it along for you to eat there. The bar is nice too - a kind of a mini sports bar.
The staff I found to be impeccably polite and helpful, from the cleaners to the bar to the reception. All round a very positive experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver, 5 minutes from Coquitlam Centre shopping mall & Coquitlam City Hall, and surrounded by five of the region’s finest golf courses, the Poco Inn and Suites Hotel & Conference Centre is the ideal location for both business and pleasure. Shopping, fine dining, entertainment, recreation and business are all within minutes of our hotel. We offer our guests a variety of choices from well-appointed guestrooms and suites to highly luxurious and unique accommodations. With different room configurations to suit business and leisure travelers alike, the Poco Inn & Suites Hotel really does have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Poco Inn & Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Hotel Port Coquitlam
- Poco Inn And Suites Hotel