“Excellent venue for our meetings”

Poco Inn & Suites Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Port Coquitlam
NZ
“Excellent venue for our meetings”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Exceptional cleanliness and welcoming venue for our weekly meetings.
Price to quality ratio is off the scales good value.
Parking is free and easy
We look forward.
Attitude is helpful.
Poco Inns and Suites earns our highest recommendations.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Canada
Reviewed 24 June 2014

i highly recommend this hotel if you are interested in a clean, comfortable, quiet stay. The room was well equipped and the bed was very comfortable. We had our Golden Retriever along and surprisingly they supplied dog dishes and a roll of poop bags when we checked in. No other hotel has ever done that before. The night auditor at the desk was very pleasant and we were checked in quickly as it was late. We all had a great sleep and would definitely stay here again if need be.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Alberta
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Spent 3 nights here and found the place, clean, quiet and the bed comfortable. Reception desk staff were friendly and never had to wait to get service. My room on the 3rd floor had been renovated sometime in the not so distant past and the bathroom reno is nice with glass sinks. Shower temperature runs consistent for the entire shower. Elevator came quickly even when the hotel was booked solid the one night. Only problem was that parking on the lot when the lounge is open is almost impossible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the inside as the hotel is right beside the highway and the railroad tracks. The i...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Saint Peters, Missouri
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This Hotel never fails to impress me. From the moment I arrived the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. My room was spacious, it consisted of a beautifully furnished with the most comfortable bed ever. The bathroom had lots of first class toiletries and excellent internet service. This Hotel far exceeded my expectations every time I've stayed.

Room Tip: All the rooms have fridge and microwaves, it is one of the reasons I stay here because I am on a ver...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I would not recommend this place just because of the staff. We had my sister-in-laws wedding the day we stayed and they split everyone apart so we were at other ends of the hotel. When we arrived my wife had phoned and asked if we could have our room closer to her sister and the guy over the phone hung up on her. She phoned back and said that she was going to have me come down there and discuss us changing rooms. The Staff got angry and swore at my wife and said she was threatening them they are calling the cops to have us removed. There was no threat I was right there when the discussion happened. They were rude and used pour language towards my wife. After a while the bride had called us to come down a have a celebration drink with them so we did. The manager came to the room at about 1130pm and told us we would have to leave and that only the bride and groom are aloud to stay there past 1100pm. He said if we didn't leave he would call the cops. I have to say that they ruined the such a happy celebration and the night for everyone that wanted to celebrate for the newly weds. I will never stay there again and would not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: I would never stay again.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
PoCo55, Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Jeffrey M

Thank you for your comment regarding your last Saturday’s stay at our hotel.

1. Since our hotel was busy and was completely sold out for May 31st, also you booked your room late, so we were unable to have your room closer to your wife’s sister’s room.

2. When your group returned to the hotel from the wedding reception, your wife was drunk and swore at our front desk staffs and her behavior was totally unacceptable in any public place. We warned her to stop her rude behavior or we would call the police. In fact you personally apologized to our night staffs for your wife’s behavior.

3. Our hotel’s policy does not allow having any parties in any of our guest rooms at any given time. To respect all other guests in the hotel and for our hotel guests’ comfort, we have the right to ask your group to leave the bride and groom’s room after 11PM.

Our hotel night staff handled the situation correctly.

Best regards,

Sabrina Liu
Assistant to the General Manager
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The front desk lady is very nice and warmhearted. Room is big. Location is convenience for going out and shopping. Only problem is the housekeeper. They cleaned my room not carefully, I had to clean my kitchen again every time after they done.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Edmonton, Australia
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Just go back from a family trip to Vancouver and I miss this Hotel already. Everything was amazing. The rooms are spacious and very clean the beds were so comfortable it was like they swallowed me.Internet service was excellent.

• Stayed February 2014