I was in Port alberni on a business trip and after a VERY foggy ferry ride and car ride I needed some food to cheer me up. So I went down to the sports bar to watch the hockey game and grab some supper. WELL, the soup was absolutely delicious, piping hot and full of seafood. With the roll and crackers it was almost a meal in itself!! Then I had the Thursday night steak sandwich special. Again superb $6.99 and what a deal. Garlic bread, cole slaw, great fries and a steak cooked just the way I liked it. Add to that a Canucks win and what more could you ask for?
The hotel room was what you normally get at a Best Western, clean, comfortable, great air conditioner/heating unit, modern and comfortable. Service was top notch and the room was not expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Barclay an exceptional Port Alberni hotel on Vancouver Island, BC. Come be our guest in Port Alberni and enjoy a leisurely stay in warm, comfortable accommodations with tasteful décor. We are located 50 miles (80km) northwest of Nanaimo and is the midway point on Highway 4 to Vancouver Island’s West Coast. Situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and water, Port Alberni's beauty is breathtaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Alberni
- Port Alberni Best Western
- Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel Port Alberni, Vancouver Island