A group of 18 spent the weekend in Port Alberni at the Hospitality Inn.
We were very pleased with the facility and the services. The rooms were very well maintained and equipped with everything one would want in a hotel room - coffee maker, microwave oven, fridge, hair dryer, ironing board and iron, air conditioning.
The entrance and lobby is attractive and the staff very friendly and welcoming.
There is a nice pub with karaoke on the Friday night, a lovely bright restaurant (great morning light), good food and friendly staff.
The restaurant food is excellent. I suggest trying the Port Alberni Salmon wrapped in prosciuto. Delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island