Our family of 7 - hubby and 5 girls decided to stay at the Hospitality Inn on our visit to Port Alberni. The front desk staff was extremely accommodating - we wanted 2 rooms close to each other and of course near the pool and hot tub area. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The fridge and microwave came in handy with the baby. They were nice enough to provide us with a playpen for the night. The kids swam until 10Pm in the pool with dad while my oldest daughter and I had a bite to eat in the restaurant. If we ever decide to visit again we will stay at the Hospitality inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island