have stayed several times at this Hotel. Each time booked online and each time had an argument with Hotel itself as to the rate but finally got the online rate. Usually ok rooms and quiet. This time, no light over bathroom vanity on arrival and immediately reported to front desk. Was never attended to. Bathroom had horrible musty smell like wet smelly rag and toilet moved when you sat down! Very disappointed in this visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island