This is a basic clean hotel with what appear to be updated rooms.Restaurant on site which is a plus as the options in Port Alberni are limited. One nice feature was a separate hdmi cable from the tv which can plug into your computer,iPhone etc.ALso an option to opt out of maid service for which you get a$5 restaurant credit.They also have a pool which looked quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island