We enjoyed our stay at the Hospitality Inn, we were mpressed by the reservation clerk when we called to make a reservation and from then on it has been a pleasant experience. The beds are awesome. We also had breakfast in the restaurant, awesome eggs Benny, thanks Dianne you sure are a good waitress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island