Extremely satisfied with our stay. Room, pool, spa, location, air conditioning, cleanliness, toiletries, and so on were all okay by us. Customer service exceeded expectations not only for that of hotels but in general: A web form glitch resulted in in a double charge on my credit card without notification at the of booking. We learned about it upon checking in and, even though they were "non-reversible" web reservations the hotel staff was able to reverse the charge. A huge relief for us. Would gladly stay there again and recommend the place to anyone in need of a hotel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island