We stayed at the Hospitality Inn for a family event being held in Port Alberni.
The room was decent; the beds were super comfy!
But, I need to come back to Port Alberni in August for a wedding and it I must say I will not return as it I was greeted on the phone by an irascible old women.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island