My colleagues and I were staying for a few nights and really enjoyed our time in this lovely facility.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating...very welcoming. They had great awareness of the guests returning into the hotel, greeting each person every time they returned. For example, They were able to have a great chat with a group of German ladies while still acknowledging other guests.
The rooms were super clean and comfortable and the chocolates left in the room were a nice complimentary treat! The showers had lots of water pressure, very nice. We were given a choice of reusing your towels left hanging up...didn’t feel it was needed to have all new replacement towels each day... eco friendly. There was also Free wireless internet, a nice surprise. The beds were the comfiest I've slept in in a long time... AMAZING SLEEPS!
They have an amazing pool area, heated and salt water made it perfect. Functional fitness centre but could use some updates.
The conference area was spacious for our group size which let us spread out. They also have some rooms that are suited for smaller meetings.
The breakfasts were absolutley delicious! And the staff are quite friendly & professional. It would be nice if they could serve food on their patio. The pub was quaint and authentic...interior signage could stand out more... but it was a cozy atmosphere. Very enjoyable.
Our stay at the Hospitality Inn exceeded our expectations. I would definitly return with family when I'm in th area next. The hospitality the staff delivered was warm and left a great impression on all of us -- highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our year-round, covered, heated, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub.Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'S famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni, Vancouver Island