I was up in Port Alberni with our Dragon Boat Team (Team Phoenix from Victoria), and we stayed at the Somass Motel for the second year. WE LOVED IT!! The rooms are very clean, the grounds are well kept, and the suites are SO cute! Their rates are very reasonable, and the staff is friendly, and accommodating. It is the perfect place to stay, on your own or even in a large group.
We will only stay at the Somass Motel when visiting Port Alberni:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Cottage Style Motel located in the heartland of Vancouver Island's Pacific Rim region. Our central location makes us the perfect base for daytrips throughout the area. Cruise the Alberni Inlet on the MV Lady Rose, ride the summer steam train out to McLean Mill National Historic Site. Our well appointed and air conditioned rooms include 1 and 2 bedroom fully equipped kitchen suites as well as standard rooms with fridge & microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Somass Motel & RV reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somass Hotel Port Alberni
- Somass Hotel Rv
- Somass Motel & RV Port Alberni, Vancouver Island