“Reconnected, Revitalized and Rejuvenated!”

West Coast Edge ATV Adventures
and up
Vancouver Island 4x4 Tour in Nahmint Valley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the West Coast like never before with West Coast Edge ATV Adventures. We offer guided ATV Tours on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in the Alberni Valley, Tofino & Ucluelet. The thrill of touring by All Terrain Vehicle is the best way to see the Islands amazing backcountry. Pacific Ocean, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and mountain top viewpoints combined for a once in a lifetime experience for many! It has been said that we offer some of the best terrain in the world to ride and wildlife viewing opportunities are often. We have a tour for everybody so don't miss out.
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My Sister and I were the first riders of the season in March of this year, it was still raining. Life had gotten pretty heavy and we were looking for a temporary quick escape from life's extra stresses so we called up West Coast Edge ATV Adventures. We just wanted to get out in nature, we didn't want to drive we just wanted to ride and laugh and have a good time. Turns out Blain was hoping for an excuse to get out for a ride when he received our call. He had just returned from working in Alberta and had not even opened for the season yet and wasn't prepared but he accommodated.
We had an absolute BLAST. Great tunes, beautiful waterfalls and lookouts and fun 4X4'ing. Blain made sure we were comfy he provided us with warm rain gear and gloves and COFFEE! Very pro and dedicated to showing people a good time while being safe. It was the best quick escape in our hometown that we have been on.
After returning I checked out their website and here is what is in their mission statement:
West Coast Edge is not a product, it's an experience. We stand behind our belief that an adventure with us will be one that sticks with you. The great outdoors offers the ultimate escape from the day to day challenges of the world, in a stress free environment, leaving you feeling revitalized and rejuvenated. Upon reaching our destination, amazing views, food, photo opportunities and memorable moments can be expected with no doubt.
West Coast Edge Adventures delivers and goes above and beyond. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting from afar or to those wanting to escape into our backyard we so fortunately get to call home :)

Blain P, General Manager at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

It is so nice to hear such great feedback! We hope to see you and your sister again, thank you!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I am probably the furthest from an 'outdoorsy adventurous' type person, but this was one of the best experiences of my life. I went on a full day tour with my father, brother, and boyfriend in May 2013. Blaine was one of the friendliest people who you can just easily connect with. He's a great tour guide, sharing stories about the area, and is truly enthusiastic about what he does. We took out two ATVS and the razr vehicle. It was amazing. Blaine provided us with a delicious lunch from local meat market and bakery.
Our day truly gave us one of the best experiences we could have asked for, and we were able to see the island from a whole new, exciting perspective. Since we had travelled from Ontario, this was definitely something we don't see everyday, and was truly memorable.
WE have been raving about our tour to everyone since we've been home, and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. BEST DAY EVER!

Kingrida, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

We are so glad to hear that you had such great experience with us! Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

From the top of the lookout down to the beautiful hole in the wall all together great day! It was spontaneous and and exciting!

Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

We had a blast with you gals! Thank you very much!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Blain has to be the best guide out there, not only was my tour great, it was exciting and took me too a whole new level of over looking the alberni vally. Blain also takes great pride in his job and threw the whole tour your laughing and talking, west coast edge is by far the best way to spend your time in the alberni vally, and I would recamend it to anyone!

Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Thank you very much for a fantastic review and for including West Coast Edge in your holiday!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Blain the owner took my two sons on the ride of thier life! The boys had an exhillarating time scaling mountains, checking out vistas that were not possible without thier gracious host and his awesome Razor ATV. It was exciting and the boys learned a renewed appreciation for the beauty of this erea and I was able to relax and know they were in safe capable hands. Blain even took pictures for our boys and emailed them to us! They are begging to go again and this time I am getting up the courage to go too, I cant stand to miss all the fun. Thanx Blain for going the extra for your clients. As my boys said "you rock"!

Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Your boys rocked! They were so much fun to have out on their birthday. Thank you!