“Very fun good fishing!”
Review of Alberni Charters

Alberni Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Interactive scenic cruise experiences for the whole family along the Alberni Inlet to Barkley Sound. Fishing, crabbing, prawning and whale watching are all activities that one will experience. Whatever your pleasure, we will make it happen.
“Very fun good fishing!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Very good time out fishing, saw some cool sights and caught some nice fish! 2 30lb Chinook and a 8Lb coho

Visited June 2012

Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada
“Got my first tyee”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

took my son, and my dog out on Orest's boat. What a blast. My son still talks about the big 30+ pounder we caught while cruising the inlet. I felt very safe to have my 4 year old with me on this boat. we ended up cooking the crab we cought later that night that Orest cleaned and prepared for us. A++ cant wait to go back in 2013

Visited August 2012
Orest I, Owner at Alberni Charters, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Thanks for the great review . Looking forward to enjoying your company and fishing talent as well as your good humour whenever you like. Don't forget to book early to avoid ... Also we have a new batch to sample. regards Lmt Master 60ton capt. Orest
Parksville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alberni Charters - Very Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We have had the pleasure of several trips with Alberni Charters both day trips and overnighters. Captain Orest will take you to some amazing fishing and beautiful nature spots. We have amazing Spring Salmon fishing (aka Chinooks or Kings), Coho, Sockeye, halibut, crab, prawns, oysters and other tasty treats as well. Oracle is a well appointed three level vessel complete with kitchen, bathroom and shower and comfortable beds on the lower deck. The main walk-around deck is completely outfitted for serious or casual fishing. The upper deck is great to take in the sights and soak up the sunshine. We have seen whales, seal lions, eagles and beautiful moonlit nights with phosphorescent plankton glowing in the shimmering glassy water. I can't wait for our next trip with Alberni Charters!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MichaelSokyrka
Orest I, Owner at Alberni Charters, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
We appreciate your kind words and surely enjoyed our fishing experience with you . Your hand cleaning formula of !/2 alcohol 1/2 water that you called fisherman's friend. I think of you whenever I use it. Its great . We are looking forward to our next trip this July. Best Regards Orest