“Exactly the Right Charter”
Review of Alberni Charters

Alberni Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Interactive scenic cruise experiences for the whole family along the Alberni Inlet to Barkley Sound. Fishing, crabbing, prawning and whale watching are all activities that one will experience. Whatever your pleasure, we will make it happen.
“Exactly the Right Charter”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Orest was interesting, friendly, very considerate of our needs, and (perhaps most importantly) he knew how to catch fish. I would highly recommend Alberni Charters. We had some juggling of schedules and through clear communication it all worked perfectly. We even stayed on the boat the night before and talked about Hybrid boat engines. My son and my friends also loved it!

Visited August 2013
Orest I, Owner at Alberni Charters, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Always a pleasure. Next time , oyster picking cuz they are so great on the bbq. Thanks again.

Whitby, Canada
“ALBERNI CHARTERS”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My recent fishing charter with Orest and company was everything I was hoping for
plus more. From the fishing to the scenery he delivered. When the fish weren't biting
Orest was relentless in his efforts to find another fishing spot or go after different
fish or even try crabbing. I really liked the spaciousness and comfort his boat afforded.
Another feature was the barely audible motor, when he switched to electric power.
Also memorable were the hidden coves we anchored in for the evenings.Fortunately
for me Orest likes his java fixes throughout the day, so the kettle was always on. I can
safely recommend his service. .
Oh yea...Insist on a fish fry!
RAY

Visited July 2013
Oshawa
“perfect outing on my trip to the island”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My trip on the Oracle was outstanding, surrounded by good company and breathtaking views. Orest is very knowledgeable on the area and best fishing spots. We dropped our crab traps in the earlier afternoon and than spent the rest of the afternoon jigging (my favourite way to fish). As the sun started to set we picked up our full crab traps and headed to a little cove to clean our catch and settle down for the night. No better way to spend an evening than eating fresh caught crab as the sun sets in the distance. This is an experience i would recommend and plan on returning for.

Thank you Orest for an incredibly relaxing 2 days and 1 night out in the soothing sea air.

Visited August 2013
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“A very relaxing and enjoyable trip! Thanks Orest!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My group of 4 had a very nice two days/nights aboard the Oracle. We were looking for a relaxed, flexible fishing charter that would allow us to see the sights and still catch some fish and Orest delivered exactly that. Orest worked hard through some rough weather and slow fishing but by the second day we were into the salmon and everyone went home happy! Your enthusiasm and hard work were appreciated by all and we're already discussing plans for another trip. Thanks Orest!

Nathan C. and family

Visited July 2013
“Very fun good fishing!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Very good time out fishing, saw some cool sights and caught some nice fish! 2 30lb Chinook and a 8Lb coho

Visited June 2013
Orest I, Owner at Alberni Charters, responded to this review, 16 October 2015
Your enthusiasm was truly inspiring thank you. Hope to see you this winter.