“Cute and clean!”

SteamPunk Cafe & Coffee House
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We serve espresso based drinks, coffee and many types of teas, including twinning's, stash and Mighty Leaf. Serving excellent homemade soups, sandwiches and salads. We provide some gluten-free and vegan options. Our café has traditional café seating in the main part of the café, outdoor seating on our front deck, as well as comfy chairs and couches in our Free Library Lounge. Always an great idea to settle in with good book and a delicious cup of coffee. Google says it's the best, and we agree!
“Cute and clean!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Went for coffee and a muffin and both were delicious. Needed to change the baby and the bathrooms were clean and there was an infant changing table that was spotless and had a working strap so I could hold down my wriggly baby. A rarity on the road!

vancouver island
“Yummy yummy yum :)”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was introduced to this place while house sitting with a friend, everything is made in store, fresh & stupidly good & worry every penny. The owner is personable & love the steam punk/artsy vibe. I think this shop is a big positive spot & revived of uptown

Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Great Coffee Shop, Worth the Stop.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

So glad we found this coffee shop on our trip from Tofino to Qualicum Beach. Love the unique decor and being served a green tea latte in a handcrafted mug. My husband said his coffee was very good, and the cheese and onion roll tasty and fresh. Found out a lot of interesting information about the area, and received several good restaurant tips from the friendly owner and another customer, We had a fun time. Worth the stop .

Port Alberni, BC
“Always nice to stop in”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, home made foods, and a lovely atmosphere have made this a very nice place to stop in. Even some of the prices came down recently! Located in the south Port area, it makes it a nice start (or stop) point to walk around the local area. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great soup”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stopped here on our way from Ucluelet to Qualicum Beach. I saw an on-line posting that they were serving pumpkin soup for lunch so off we went. The cafe has a welcoming atmosphere. You order at the counter and they deliver to your table. I had a bowl of the pumpkin soup and my husband had the same soup with a cheese scone. The soup was a little thinner than we expected but the flavour was delicious, and the serving was huge--too big for me although I did manage to eat every last drop. The roll served with it was a tasteless cotton ball so they could eliminate that. My husband said the scone was just ok.

• Visited October 2013