My family and I stayed for 2 nights in late July. There are not many choice of accomodations in Parksville, but this one was affordable and had good reviews from other travellers. The shower was good, the room was clean, and the beds were somewhat comfortable. The front desk staff were always nice and polite. Also, it was air-conditioned. I would stay again and recommend it to others on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Inn. Since September 2009, we've been under new management with a new heart and new services. *LOCATION : 5 min. walk to beach and town. Easy access to Tofino, Mt. Washington, Nanaimo, Comox Airport etc. *FACILITY : Air conditioned, clean & cozy, non-smoking rooms, kitchenettes, coin laundry, meeting room, BBQ area *SERVICE : Free wireless internet, complimentary continental breakfast, heart-warming service from our staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Parksville
- Sandcastle Inn Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada