We were enjoying a driving tour of Vancouver Island, and decided to spend two nights in Parksville. Finding the Sandcastle Inn was almost like coming home. We had an upstairs VERY SPACIOUS room, at very reasonable rates. An elevator was nearby, the staff was VERY pleasant and helpful, and the included breakfast was better than many "chain" motels by far.
The location was just off the "main street", in a quiet neighborhood, with convenient access to all necessary facilities, AND a nearby beach park.
In summary, we were treated like family !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Inn. Since September 2009, we've been under new management with a new heart and new services. *LOCATION : 5 min. walk to beach and town. Easy access to Tofino, Mt. Washington, Nanaimo, Comox Airport etc. *FACILITY : Air conditioned, clean & cozy, non-smoking rooms, kitchenettes, coin laundry, meeting room, BBQ area *SERVICE : Free wireless internet, complimentary continental breakfast, heart-warming service from our staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Parksville
- Sandcastle Inn Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada