Sandcastle Inn
VIP Motel(Parksville)
Sea Edge Motel(Parksville)
Skylite Motel(Parksville)
View Hotel
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort(Parksville)
Tigh-Na-Mara Resort(Parksville)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastwalking distance to townfun parkbakery itemsjuice and coffeesmall hotelpriced rightmini golfwould stay againfresh fruitbooked this hotelcomfortable roomstayed for nightsthe air conditioningbumper boatsview of the oceangreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Good location, clean, good value for money,lots of parking.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Just had a wonderful experience with Sandcastle Inn. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. A playpen was up in the room already as I'd requested for our baby. Staff we came into contact with were very personable and helpful. Breakfast of muffins, cereal, juice and coffee was just right. 5 min walk to the beach/boardwalk.
But, the best thing... our daughter left her blanket tucked up in her bed, we made a phonecall the next day after our fruitless search. Lady wasn't sure if we'd left it, but would find out for us. She returned our call to say that we had, and yes she would mail it to us. Charged us for the postage (obviously!) but not her time and effort! Bravo! So very honest!
Will return here.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank shineyhappypeople
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I stay at the Sandcastle for a couple of nights every 8 weeks or so. I have always found the staff very accomodating and friendly and have stayed in an assortment of rooms from the basic room plan to the larger suites. I find the rates are very competitive and reasonable for very clean and comfortable rooms. For those travelling on pleasure, it is only a short walk to the beach and right next door is Kalvas Restaurant which I consider one of the finest restaurants to dine at during my business travels. A great golf course, Morningstar is only a 10 minute drive away and a 15 minute drive takes you into Qualicum (more golf) and ocean views at the Shady Rest pub and restaurant situated right on the beach.Some of the rooms offer partial ocean views and rooms on the ground floor are available with a nice grassy area off your patio door. I guess every once in awhile travellers can have a bad experience (after reading a couple of reviews) but after many stays at the Sandcastle, I can highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Salesbeat
Reviewed 14 July 2010

My partner and I have stayed at The Sandcastle twice, and both times we found the service to be extremely personal and hospitable. The rooms are plain but clean and the location across from the mini golf and close to the beach would be excellent for a family. Very competitive prices.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2010

We have family in the area and we frequently choose to stay at the Sandcastle when we visit as it is inexpensive, the staff are terrific and it is close to our family. The breakfast on offer will see you through until you can get some more substantial food. Mostly, we grab a coffee and head over to Mom's instead. The rooms are clean and quiet. Beds and pillows are fine and the water pressure (one of my pet peeves when travelling) is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple