I had another great stay at the Beach Club. I really didn't think that the winter would be a great time to visit, but since the hotel is so cozy, it can be a nice mini-vacation.
As always the staff are friendly and welcoming. I would recommending taking your bathing suit and going for a swim. The boardwalk is always open, but it can be hit or miss with the weather.
We had a one bedroom suite which is nice. Especially with the fireplace. The food in the restaurant was good. Will definitely be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Club Resort offers guests an unparalleled vacation experience on Parksville Beach, just steps from the water. Enjoy luxurious accommodations and amenities including in-room dining, valet & bell service, a fitness centre and oceanfront indoor pool and hot tub. Dine at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge featuring the finest cuts of meat, seafood, appetizers and desserts. Free parking and complimentary wireless high speed internet access.Make The Beach Club Resort your destination for luxury at your fingertips and sand between your toes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Parksville
- Beach Hotel Parksville
- Beach Resort Parksville
- Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada