Nice room...fridge microwave, good size clean bathroom. BUT NOTHING ELSE. No aircon, no bar, no restaurant, not much of a lounge, no pool, no shop for provisions. Not walkable to stores. Rocky beach accessible by zig-zag path so even sea bathing difficult. Would suit Trappist monk on retreat!! The staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada