We had gorgeous mild weather on November Remembrance Day weekend and enjoyed walking along the beautiful sandy beach that goes forever when the tide is out. Bring your puddle boots for splashing through the tide pools. The beaches on the east side of Vancouver Island are uniquely calm, and soothing. Lots of sea lions barking across the bay and seals close at hand. We saw so many birds and other wildlife in a brief morning walk. Rathtrevor provincial beach park is minutes away with wonderful seaside trails. You'll enjoy viewing the majestic snow covered coastal range mountains across the strait. This waterfront accommodation suited our family perfectly...it is spacious with three bedrooms and also three bathrooms, a great kitchen with all of the dishes and glassware we needed, a large living area and outdoor patio for relaxing family time. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada