“Mighty Tasty”
Review of Pizza Connection

Pizza Connection
Ranked #29 of 105 Restaurants in Parksville
Reviewed 28 December 2013

First of all, besides Panago, they were the only other place we could find that was open on boxing day. Plus, they were highly recommended by our host at the front desk. Great selection of pizza. Great tasting for all of our different taste buds. Friendly delivery guy brought it right to our hotel room. Will remember them for the next time we're in town.

1  Thank Laura L

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was one of my favorite pizza places until one night I ordered pizza for my family. Long story short my order was 2 and a half hours late cold and the supervisor there lied to me three times!! Really displeased with their customer service!

2  Thank Kingkong2013
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I love the crust at this place, and that makes it one of my favourite. They have good specialty pizzas and all the basics too

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We have a large thin crust pizza delivered every week. Always, hot and delicious with plenty of our favorite toppings. They are very prompt as well :-)

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I work at a local hotel, and a lot of guests ask for restaurant recommendations. When they ask for suggestions on where to order pizza, I list the various franchises we have in town and then suggest that if they would like good, LOCAL pizza, they should try Pizza Connection. Because their pizza is a refreshing change from the usual fare you get elsewhere. Their dough is well textured and not too greasy. Their sauce is just right. The price is on the slightly higher side of average, but it’s worth it. It’s real food.

Their pasta, on the other hand, is entirely average. In fact, I was recently tempted by a delicious looking photo of a slice of lasagna that they have on their website, so I added a baked lasagna to our order. I should have known better. The photo on their website shows a home-style lasagna with layers of pasta, sauce, cottage or ricotta cheese, topped with regular cheese, then baked in a pan or sheet before being sliced to serve. The photo must be a stock photo because the actual product bears no resemblance to the photo. It’s just a bunch of flat pasta, cooked, cut into strips, tossed with sauce, topped with cheese and baked in a take-out container. In other words, baked spaghetti using cut up flat pasta instead of spaghetti noodles. Not what they show on their website. Not cool. Not impressed.

1  Thank LadyIslayErrington