Spent 3 nights in a 'private forest cottage' with a wood burning fireplace, king sized bed and bunk beds in other room. Did a day trip up to Mt Washington which is about 1 1/2 hours drive door to door. Spent last day in Parksville, beach, park, shops. Son loved the playground and pool. I loved that he could run out the door on his own and play right outside the cottage. I enjoyed the sauna and whirlpool after a day on the mountain tubing our hearts out. Staff is excellent here. Can't count how many times we've been here, maybe 6 or 7 now. Have visited in summer and winter and never want to leave on last day. It's my favourite place because of the homey feel of the cottages and the peace and privacy I haven't found anywhere else at this price. Perfect for couples, families, reunions, weddings, and in our case birthdays. The only difficulty I experienced was using the wifi because it is shared with so many other guests at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests tell us a holiday at Beach Acres Resort reminds them to slow their pace down for some golf, a walk on the beach, to read the book Oprah recommended, and most importantly, to spend time with friends and family. Our cottages and townhouses are a home away from home you can comfortably call your own - time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Acres Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Acres Hotel Parksville
- Beach Acres Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada