We spent 5 nights at Tigh Na Mara. I'd been there more than 10 years ago, so didn't know quite what to expect. We stayed in a two bedroom cottage. Everything was clean and in great shape. Staff was very helpful. We liked the mineral spa, but the indoor pool was not a great place to hang out as it was hot and had very strong chlorine.
The only downside was the limited menu in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort is located in 22 acres of forest beside the ocean. The Resort features unique log-style accommodation units, gas fireplace and kitchenette in every guestroom as well as three on-site restaurants, a full service spa, indoor pool and fitness centre. Every stay at Tigh-Na-Mara includes complimentary parking, complimentary wireless internet and complimentary local and calling card calls. The Resort also offers direct beach access and six golf courses nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tigh-Na-Mara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh-Na-Mara Hotel Parksville
- Tighnamara Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada