This is a wonderful hotel, especially for families. I would not hesitate to stay in the hotel or to visit the spa (the grotto is lovely) and treat myself to the Spa's endless tapas (the best I have ever had!). My only beef was to do with the lumpy pillows (bring your own if you can) and even more disappointing was the main restaurant. For $20 some dollars, you can have a plate of lettuce with a small piece of fish on it. We would definitely not go back for dinner (although the continental breakfast is good, especially the scones). The service was incredibly slow and even though we informed them that it was a special anniversary, they were non-responsive. When sat next to a table with yelling kids and asking to have another table, our hostess seemed rather put out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort is located in 22 acres of forest beside the ocean. The Resort features unique log-style accommodation units, gas fireplace and kitchenette in every guestroom as well as three on-site restaurants, a full service spa, indoor pool and fitness centre. Every stay at Tigh-Na-Mara includes complimentary parking, complimentary wireless internet and complimentary local and calling card calls. The Resort also offers direct beach access and six golf courses nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Tigh-Na-Mara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh-Na-Mara Hotel Parksville
- Tighnamara Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island, Canada