“The worst A&W I have ever been at”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 104 Restaurants in Parksville
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Food was horrible. My kids could have made better food. I really like A&W food but not this place. Staff was rude and inconsiderate. Mozza burger tasted like crap. The place was a mess with dirty tables.

2  Thank tasha l

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went to A&W restaurant with my family and my grandparents [for my grandmothers birthday]. When we ordered our food, the lady didn't look enthusiastic and actually was quite rude. Three of us, including myself, had ordered french fries, but when we got our food, we only had two orders of fries, but it turns out we were still charged for three orders of fries. Also, almost ALL the tables we tried sitting at were very wobbly, which made it quite uncomfortable to eat our food. Some parts of the restaurant were also quite messy, even though there weren't many people there. If your looking for a fast food restaurant in Parksville, go to Wendy's or even Mcdonalds instead.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

THis use to be a good place to eat and now it sucks! The staff suck and the food sucks. really thinking about not going back!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Always a good place to visit for a reasonable breakfast..... Parksville's A & W seems to have a very steady clientele especially on a Sunday.

1  Thank abunni
Reviewed 21 April 2014

we eat here when we're on the run, a few times a year. we like the onion rings. and share a burger. we rarely eat fast food, but this is handy when we do.!

1  Thank jarmwr40