“The Rudest service in the West!”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 102 Restaurants in Parksville
British Columbia
“The Rudest service in the West!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Can I have an extra napkin? No! The creamer is out. I know that! Jam and peanut butter for your toast? Yes. Well? Well what? What do you want for your toast? Holy cow, it went on like a bad comedy routine for several minutes. I saw a pile of napkins next to the register, reached for one, got my hand slapped and then she started trying to take the napkin from me. I won the battle. The food was ok, but I was put off by the rude tone. The big tip off should have been the almost empty parking lot. All the adjacent restaurants including Tim's and McDonalds were pretty full. Oh well.. Lesson learned. If I could give zero stars, I would .

1 Thank Stevebirchard

borden
“The worst A&W I have ever been at”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Food was horrible. My kids could have made better food. I really like A&W food but not this place. Staff was rude and inconsiderate. Mozza burger tasted like crap. The place was a mess with dirty tables.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank tasha l
Parksville, Canada
“Food was ok, but the service and overall atmosphere was horrible!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went to A&W restaurant with my family and my grandparents [for my grandmothers birthday]. When we ordered our food, the lady didn't look enthusiastic and actually was quite rude. Three of us, including myself, had ordered french fries, but when we got our food, we only had two orders of fries, but it turns out we were still charged for three orders of fries. Also, almost ALL the tables we tried sitting at were very wobbly, which made it quite uncomfortable to eat our food. Some parts of the restaurant were also quite messy, even though there weren't many people there. If your looking for a fast food restaurant in Parksville, go to Wendy's or even Mcdonalds instead.

• Visited June 2014
Parksville, Canada
“Bad service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

THis use to be a good place to eat and now it sucks! The staff suck and the food sucks. really thinking about not going back!

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver Island
“Always good for breakfast.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Always a good place to visit for a reasonable breakfast..... Parksville's A & W seems to have a very steady clientele especially on a Sunday.

Visited May 2014