Alpine Inn and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hume Hotel & Spa(Nelson)
Villa Motel(Nelson)
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to downtownjacuzzi suitefamily suiteroom was cleancoffee makerwalk into townlaundry facilitiesquiet locationpicnic tableswould stay here againgreat place to stayroad noiselots of parkingwhitewater skiseparate bedroomflat screen tvcar show
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had a great comfortable room! The inn was reasonably priced, and close to major routes and locations in Nelson. The management and staff was very friendly and accommodating! I would reccommend this place for anyone looking to plan a ski trip, or to those coming to explore the beautiful Kootenay region in a heartbeat!
Cheers,
Mark

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Nelson is an amazing place to visit in the summer and the winter. I stay here every time I visit, and am never disappointed. Quick walk to down town, easy to find, nice view, clean comfy room, and the owners are fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I would like to tell everybody about this wonderful place and the amazing people running it. We were welcomed with friendly faces and huge smiles. They were helpful, attentive and extremely willing to be our very own "travel guides", as we had never been to Nelson B.C before.They made us feel at home and suggested different places to visit and see. The rooms were comfortable and extremely clean. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, even though they were very busy with painting and improving the Inn. We stayed 2 nights and each night the parking lots was full. I would HIGHLY recommend this Inn to anyone who is traveling that way. I myself will be back, many more times. A great little get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy world around you. A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandy d
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I love coming here, this is the second time now and it was just as nice as the first. The service is excellent and the rooms are always spotless. If you have not been here I highly recomend checking it out.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Nestled in the heart of Nelson, the Alpine inn is a hidden gem! From check in to check out, my stay here was a very positive experience. The staff were friendly and accommodating. From the owners themselves to housekeeping, everyone went above and beyond in excellence. My room was perfect, clean, tidy, and quiet. I wanted to take the mattress home with me! Lovely people, lovely Inn, beautiful historic town. I will definitely be back for the ski season! I highly recommend the Alpine Inn for any Kootenay adventure!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business