“Wonderful 2 Week Stay”

Alpine Inn and Suites
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Nelson
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 weeks when we first arrived to town.

Very clean, comfortable and cozy. A variety of rooms and suites to choose from.

The staff were brilliant.

The prices are the best in town for private rooms with bathrooms (and kitchens).

Location is walkable to Baker street.

Everything you need for your Nelson stay.

Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Alpine Inn and Suites

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My son and I travelled to Nelson in March 2014 and enjoyed a most pleasant ski vacation. The room was well appointed with two large and comfortable beds. Both my son and I are over 6 - 2 and its not easy to find two larger beds at such an affordable price. As a double bonus the room was very skier friendly with a place to dry boots and stash the boards. The room even matched our powder snow hunting expedition with skier themed decore.

The hosts were onsite and paid close attention to the details of a nice comfortable home away from home for us. The ample snow that fell was promptly cleared and access to the suite and roadway was superb. The suite had a kitchenette and after supplies from the Kootenay Co-Op we were dining first class.

A stay and ski deal kept us out of the ticket lines and was outstanding for value. Whitewater graced us with over a foot of fresh powder each morning with more falling during the day. What bliss. This is our little secret so please be discreet.

Call the Alpine Inn first if you are planning to be in or around Nelson.

Room Tip: Great options such as kitchenette suites and different sleeping arrangements are available. Book ear...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gordon S
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had a great 6 night stay at Alpine Inn and found both the reception staff and owners to be friendly and above all very helpful! I visited a few other hotels and B&B's in area and found the Alpine Inn to be the best value and an excellent location. I was also upgraded without even asking ! The Inn is just minutes from Whitewater ski resort and a short 5 minute walk to downtown. The living room and kitchen area is perfect for cooking after a day of skiing. The bed was comfortable and loved the sheets and towels. The only addition I would make is a second rod of sheer curtains in the livingroom area. I would highly recommend the Alpine to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay when visiting Nelson.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Great accommodation in a great location. Fresh, nice, comfy rooms. Highly recommended! Very friendly staff, good amenities. Easy parking just outside the door to your room, 2 seconds to get on the highway south or west and 5 minute walk down to city centre

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had a great comfortable room! The inn was reasonably priced, and close to major routes and locations in Nelson. The management and staff was very friendly and accommodating! I would reccommend this place for anyone looking to plan a ski trip, or to those coming to explore the beautiful Kootenay region in a heartbeat!
Cheers,
Mark

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Nelson is an amazing place to visit in the summer and the winter. I stay here every time I visit, and am never disappointed. Quick walk to down town, easy to find, nice view, clean comfy room, and the owners are fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I would like to tell everybody about this wonderful place and the amazing people running it. We were welcomed with friendly faces and huge smiles. They were helpful, attentive and extremely willing to be our very own "travel guides", as we had never been to Nelson B.C before.They made us feel at home and suggested different places to visit and see. The rooms were comfortable and extremely clean. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, even though they were very busy with painting and improving the Inn. We stayed 2 nights and each night the parking lots was full. I would HIGHLY recommend this Inn to anyone who is traveling that way. I myself will be back, many more times. A great little get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy world around you. A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple