“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have been going to Busaba now once a month for the Pad Thai. Unfortunately I have not tried anything else for lunch there; It's that good! I am never disappointed and if I want to impress a client, this is a great place to take them. My family wants to go there everytime they come and visit. I should also point out that the Tom Kha soup that came with it was incredible! Friendly service but is usually busy. It's really worth it. You have to go at least once to see what I mean.

There are newer reviews for Busaba

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Our meal was delicious. The iced Thai coffee (2 each) helped cool us down. We had the special of the night ( a chicken curry with pineapple) and another dish. If you have the option to eat outside do so, inside the restaurant was a little warm. The servers work hard, and rush around like crazy to take care of their patrons.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We waited 45 minutes for drinks. Our order was taken but no food arrived. Finally we canceled our orders with no apologies given. Terrible!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the red curry chicken and pad thai. They seated us on the patio even though we arrived 10 minutes past their posted closing time. The little front patio was lovely on a hot summer evening but the inside dining area was roasting!
We go thru Nelson about 4 times a year and will definitely be eating here again - best restaurant we've tried in the area.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

the khushi red curry was soooo tasty. every one loved their meals. great service to. I could eat there every day.