“Busy but worth it”

Dining options: Breakfast
Edmonton, Canada
“Busy but worth it”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

First time up to Osa Negro this year. What a great gem just off Baker Street. The outdoor patio is one you would die for in your own backyard. Don't let the line out the door intimidate you, they move quickly and efficiently to get through everyone as quickly as possible.

Lots of fresh baking, great coffee options, and a peaceful place to enjoy a visit with friends or sit out on the patio yourself.

Definitely will be back.

1 Thank trmpt

New Westminster, Canada
“Great spot to relax”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Relaxing atmosphere to relax and have a super coffee and snack. Lots of shade to escape the burning rays and beautiful decor on the patio. A must stop for any visitor to Nelson!

• Visited July 2014
Yellowknife, Canada
“Look - another great kootenay koffee bar!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Trip advisor and reasonable parking (e.g. no meter) led me to Oso Negro. I am sure I have had coffee here before but those were the dark years.
Great little shop - filled with ageing patagucci hippies. Good quality food and the coffee lived up to it's name.
Worth stopping at.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kris J
Spokane, Washington
“Mmmmm, tasty coffee!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I loved the latte I got at Oso Negro. They don't have any flavors that can be added but you don't really need them. I am used to adding syrups to my lattes but I only added a little sugar and it was tasty, tasty. Our breakfast (I had a breakfast bagel sandwich and my husband had yogurt and granola) was very good. We each got a muffin for the road and enjoyed those too. It seemed like this bakery had a lot of different options for people with different dietary needs (vegan, gluten free, etc) so I would recommend it for that reason too. I would most certainly recommend visiting this place for a treat and latte.

Visited July 2014
“Amazing lattes & allergy friendly treats!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a soy latte and didn't need to add anything to it (no sugar, nothing). It was DELICIOUS. Plus, they had gluten-free/vegan treats which were delicious as well! I wish Calgary had this coffee shop!! 10x better than Starbucks.